- Visit the “Products” page and review our products by clicking the product title.
- Hover over a product and select “ADD TO CART” .
- Click the “CART” or “VIEW CART” when you are done and review your order.
- Remove items by clicking the “X” button. Add/reduce quantities by clicking the “+” and “-“ buttons beside a product. Click “UPDATE CART”.
- Click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” when ready.
- Review your billing details, shipping details and order details.
- Before placing your order. You need to read and accept our terms & conditions.
- Choose “PLACE ORDER” when you are done; if your purchase fails, you may need to setup an ACCOUNT before you can order products.
- Check your email for a confirmation letter and next steps to issue an E-Transfer.
- Send your E-Transfer and make sure it was processed. We will then process and ship your order.
Sorry, we only ship to Canadian addresses.
All consumable purchases are final, no refunds or exchanges. Non-consumable related issues will be looked at case by case.
We do not have a minimum order.
Once you have made an order and the payment has been processed, your package will be sent out for delivery. Orders placed before 1PM GMT, typically will be sent out same day, orders placed after 1PM GMT will be sent the following day. Once Canada Post has scanned the package, we will provide you with your tracking in an email.
It can take up to 24 hours for tracking numbers to be updated with Canada Post. If after 24 hours and the tracking still does not work, feel free to contact us at (our email) or use our live chat from 7AM PST – 7PM PST.
- If your package does not arrive by expected Canada Post stated delivery date, contact us through email
- We will then file an trace with Canada Post in an attempt to locate your package
- Once a trace has been filed it may take anywhere up to 5 business days, if the trace is successful the package will be enroute to you. However if the package cannot be located, we will send you a 1x replacement of up to $500.
- We cannot issue refunds due to the lateness of the package as that is solely due to Canada Post and is not within our control.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages once Canada Post marks the tracking “Delivered”.
BETTERDAYZ is not held liable for lost packages in the Yukon, Northwest Territories, etc due to a high theft rate.
Currently we only accept Email Transfers, Please follow the instructions above, or contact your banking branch directly for further assistance.
- Register for online banking with your bank. This can be done online, or if you need assistance call your branch directly.
- Locate the E-Transfers section in online banking.
- Add our email provided along with the total amount shown on the invoice
- We will provide you with a secret word for the transfer, The secret word and instructions will be given once you have checked out. Please read carefully.